[ Our History: ]
Pelco was established in 1970 and has been serving all of South Florida since. We are a family owned and operated company with three generations working side by side.
We have tried to be a company always looking to the future. We were the first privately owned company to have a Vac-Con sewer cleaning truck in South Florida. Our newest product we provide is realtime monitoring/SCADA for Lift Stations and Treatment Plants. This monitoring service requires no additional software and can viewed from any computer or smart phone in the world.
Pelco offers many services but not limited to the following:
1. Water & Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations and Installation
2. Lift Station Maintenance and Installation
3. Storm Drain Cleaning and Installation
4. Grease Trap & Septic Maintenance & Installations
5. Video sewer inspections
6. Backflow Preventer services
If it has to do with water, wastewater or drainage, PELCO is the only company that can meet all your needs.